Why Rent From Synergy Property Management?
If you're relocating to Colorado Springs, Fountain, Monument, Peyton, or other CO areas, the lifestyle you're living and want to engage in when you get settled into your new place is very important. You can get that while renting, and don't have to buy a house to feel at home. Because we work with a number of owners and investors, we have options for you that are in a wide variety of budget and lifestyle ranges.
We can work with you to find a rental that will suit every need you have, so you really feel at home in your new place. We are your connection for both information and help when you need it, and we love to keep our tenants happy. Working with us as your property management company means a great experience you'll be talking about for a long time, and a place you can really enjoy and appreciate.
Submit a Maintenance Request
Please submit your maintenance request. Note that requests are reviewed Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except for holidays.
Pay Your Rent Online
Are you tired of writing paper checks and driving all the way to our office to pay rent each month? Now there are a variety of online payment options available allowing you to pay rent 24/7 in convenient and secure ways. Login to the online tenant portal day or night and pay rent at your convenience in a fraction of the time!
Don't have an account?
It's easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we'll email you an account activation link.Get Started
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.Log In
Secure & convenient ways to pay rent:
E-Check: link your bank checking or savings account and pay rent directly at no charge - a perfect alternative to paper checks. Set up automatic payment and never worry about missing a rent payment again!
Electronic Cash Payments: no more cash or money orders. Pay rent in cash at the most convenient 7-Eleven and ACE Cash Express locations near you. Avoid going to the office during business hours or worrying about leaving a money order in the after hours dropbox.
Credit Card: pay rent using your credit card for a small online payment fee.Once you’ve signed up for online payments, you can:
- View online 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Pay from anywhere with internet access
- Setup automatic payments
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.
1. All pets must be negotiated with a broker of Synergy Property Management
2. We DO NOT accept puppies or kittens under 1 year of age
3. We DO NOT accept the following dog breeds, sub-breeds, or any mix in their lineage: Dobermans (Including miniatures), Rottweilers, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terriers, Chows, Pit Bulls, Akitas, Mastiffs, Perro de Presa Canarios, Dingos, Cane Carso Vero, Italian Mastiff or Wolf Hybrids
4. No Flying Squirrels
5. No Iguanas or Snakes
6. On units that do not allow pets: NO PETS means NO PETS! No fins, no shells, no fur, no scales, no feathers. Exceptions may be made for fresh water fish tanks, less than 10 gallons. If you are in a unit that does not accept pets, and a pet is found on the property at any time, there is a $500.00 fine and eviction may occur
7. A picture of the pet or a visit to the office, with the pet is required for breed verification. Pet (s) will not be permitted to cause any discomfort, annoyance, nuisance or in any way to inconvenience and cause complaint from any other resident or neighbor.
8. Pets will not be permitted to freely traverse the carpeted areas of the building or to commit any damage or nuisance in any part of the premises. Residents must agree and covenant to be financially responsible for any and all damage, loss, or expense arising out of keeping the pet (s) at the premises.
9. Pets will not be permitted outside a resident’s premises unless restrained by a leash, chain, or fence.
10. Residents shall not keep any pet with any vicious or dangerous propensities
11. Failure or breach of any of the terms and conditions set forth above, the Landlord reserves the right to revoke permission to keep the pet(s) at the premises and to terminate the rental agreement, fine not less than $500.00 and possible eviction can occur.